You can, at any moment, re-boot the parameters of the different sections of the machine (effects, keyer, tracks, audio, …) For this, use the Reset button:
Tip: The re-booting of one part or all of the parameters of a track does not affect the parameters of the other tracks.
The sections or sub sections can be re-booted independently on each track. Here is the list:
1. Select the track on which you wish to reset a section or sub-section by using the Select button (see SELECT FUNCTION chapter).
2. Hold down the Reset button, then press:
Your sections or sub-sections will then be re-booted.
3. Now release the 2 buttons.
1. To initialize all the parameters of a track, press and leave the Reset button pressed down, then press the Select button of the track which you would like to reset. Then release the 2 buttons.
2. Your track is then reset:
Tip: The gain, the transparency, the Mute and Solo buttons are not modified.